We need a sticker set. Specifically 3 stickers. We have no idea what we want these to look like, but I’ll tell you what we do want.
• They should be fun.
• They should tell a story, provoke a response, or engage in some way. I think it would be fun if they had a specific purpose that they were created for. For instance they could be designed to go around a peep hole on a door or it could be designed to be customized, written, or colored on.
• They should embody the Clink aesthetic and what the Clink Room stands for. Collaboration, community, behind-the-scenes looks, design, creativity, cork, pencils, fitted hats, baseball, sketching, fun.
• We’ve given you a bunch of graphics to get you started. You can use as many or as few as you want. Of course we want you to use these as a jumping off point, these don’t represent a finished design. Go nuts if you want to with die-cuts, foils, fuzzy textures, scratch-and-sniff, do some research to find out what capabilities are out there. Or just stick (pun intended) to the traditional sticker.
Send your submissions to…
Clink Sticker Set Submission (TheClinkRoom@PlanBBranding.com)
• IMPORTANT: The subject of your email must read “CLINK STICKERS” in order for your submission to be entered.
• AND use the template in the PDF!
What do you win? $100 in cash, $100 to spend in the Clink online store, and of course a boat load of the stickers you’ve designed.
Lets wrap up this collaboration in 2 weeks. Wha da ya say?