The Reject League vote is finally here. Finally. Anyone can vote, so get to it! We want it to be known that the while the vote is important, the final decision will be made by Jason, Nai (of Strictly Fitteds, the unofficial commissioner of the Rejects League) and myself.
Here’s how it’s going to work…
• Download the PDF Ballot (About 23MB).
• When you’re ready to vote, send your email to Reject League Votes. (TheClinkRoom@PlanBBranding.com)
• IMPORTANT: The subject of your email must read “REJECT LEAGUE VOTE” in order for your vote to count.
• If you submitted a design, you get 5 votes. The order doesn’t matter. It should look something like this…
• If you didn’t submit a design you get 3 votes. Your email should look something like this…
• Voting ends on Tuesday night June 22nd.
• Winners will be announced by the end of next week.
Hot damn I’m excited. Jay and I will be traveling for the rest of the week. So we will let this post remain at the top of the blog until we get back. Good luck to everyone. Have a great rest of your week and weekend.