• Night League sounds fun. Can you guys throw out some ideas to really seal the deal so we know it’s fertile ground creatively. Don’t giveaway you secret awesome name. But maybe hit us up with some genres or themes. We could even reserve two winning spots for Keg Ball specific team names. Night could let everyone run creatively in a really interesting way.
• Delivery of our first round of competition hats from New Era are supposed to be showing up any day now. I don’t want to start a new collaboration till we start to release those hats. The wait’s killing me.
• Check out this awesome sketch from Ryan Davis of his Chupacabra hat (Which is still on sale BTW).
• I also got this great story from Dave McMillin about his Pollos Terrible hat and the luck it brought his kickball team (Also still on sale!)
“Hey Jason and Casey,
Got the hat love it. I play on a kickball team named El Guapo and the Chicken is our mascot. We really play up the Mexican theme with inflatable cactus, mariachi music, and sombraros. Everyone loved the hat. We are actually going to be in the National Kickball Tourniment in Las Vegas Oct 8th – 10th. I’m going to bring the hat out there. Last night it got me a grand slam and a 2 run homerun. So hopefully it will continue. I’ll try to take some pictures and show you guys your hat in action.
• We love hearing those stories and getting you images and artwork. Keep them coming.
• It’s going to be a fun next few months. Tons of new hats (Blind Cave Shrimp Edition are due any day now as well. Yes!). I’m moving to San Diego at the end of November. My New Mexico mountain fortress of solitude has been a cool experiment but it’s too damn cold here in the winter. NYC winters didn’t bother me. But it gets into the negatives way too often here. I don’t know how you Canadians do it. Time for beach living till we figure out our next move. Where should we put The Clink Room’s first brick-and-mortar? Maybe that’s where we’ll move.