Every summer night, thousands gather to see the largest urban bat colony in the world fly out from under the Congress Avenue Bridge in downtown Austin, Texas. The creases in the wings form an A for Austin and the combination of the two bats form a T for Texas. With a population of nearly 1 million, Austin is the largest city in the United States without one of the 4 major sports teams.
Designed by: Nathan Larsen, Gilbert, AZ
See more of this designer's work at Hallucinathan on Instagram
The logo is printed on a 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with lining, and the Champion logo on left sleeve emblazoned with the Austin Bats logo (approximately 10” wide).
• Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|