Every summer night, thousands gather to see the largest urban bat colony in the world fly out from under the Congress Avenue Bridge in downtown Austin, Texas. The creases in the wings form an A for Austin and the combination of the two bats form a T for Texas. With a population of nearly 1 million, Austin is the largest city in the United States without one of the 4 major sports teams.
Designed by: Nathan Larsen, Gilbert, AZ
See more of this designer's work at Hallucinathan on Instagram
The logo is printed on a classic, premium Champion brand sweatshirt emblazoned with the Austin Bats logo (approximately 3.5" wide).
• Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
• 82% cotton, 18% polyester
• Crew neck
• 1x1 ribbed knit cuffs and bottom band
• 1x1 rib inserts at underarm and sides for extra mobility
• Embroidered “C” logo on left sleeve
|Width (inches)||22 3/4||24 3/4||26 3/4||28 3/4||30 3/4|
|Sleeve length (inches)||36 1/2||37 3/4||39||40 1/4||41 1/2|