A tribute to the Clinkers of WWII - The Ghost Army! The Ghost Army was a US Army tactical unit given the unique mission to deceive the enemy. It’s a fascinating story of soldiers who were encouraged to creatively mislead, deceive and befuddle the German Army utilizing inflatable tanks, sound trucks, scripts and pretense. Many were recruited from art schools, advertising agencies and other occupations that encouraged creative thinking.
The logo is printed on a classic, premium Champion brand sweatshirt emblazoned with the Ghost Army logo (approximately 3.5" wide).
Designed by: Efra Sanchez, La Habra, CA
See more of this designer's work at Chamucos Studio Instagram
• Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
• 82% cotton, 18% polyester
• Crew neck
• 1x1 ribbed knit cuffs and bottom band
• 1x1 rib inserts at underarm and sides for extra mobility
• Embroidered “C” logo on left sleeve