Coming to collect his dues, sometimes ol' beelzebub has a debt to collect. Or, as Aurélien told us, sometimes it's just cool to draw the devil.
Designed by: Aurélien Mahaut, Rochefort, France
See more of this designer's work at Aurélien Mahaut on Instagram
The logo is printed on a 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with lining, and the Champion logo on left sleeve emblazoned with the Hell To Pay logo (approximately 10” wide).
• Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|