When the league expanded to add the Marlins, the original owner wanted to name the team Flamingos but was told that the MLB wasn't ready for a pink team. He also considered naming them South Florida instead of just Florida but was shut down on that idea as well, so the design of the South Florida Flamingos was born.
The logo is printed on a classic, premium Champion brand sweatshirt emblazoned with the South Florida Flamingos logo (approximately 3.5" wide).
Designed by: Nathan Larsen, Gilbert, AZ
See more of this designer's work at Hallucinathan on Instagram
• Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
• 82% cotton, 18% polyester
• Crew neck
• 1x1 ribbed knit cuffs and bottom band
• 1x1 rib inserts at underarm and sides for extra mobility
• Embroidered “C” logo on left sleeve
|Width (inches)||22 3/4||24 3/4||26 3/4||28 3/4||30 3/4|
|Sleeve length (inches)||36 1/2||37 3/4||39||40 1/4||41 1/2|